Monday 12 August 2013

Vintage envelope purse and handmade earrings!

So, recently I went to Sozopol, a beautiful Bulgarian seaside resort, and of course, I spent some money (a lot, really, but I like things that are on of a kind) on some vintage/handmade things I'd like to share with you!


If you, like me, are extremely fond of uniquie, one-of-a-kind stuff, then you will like these:

The little envelope purse I got from a gallery called Cat&Cat, it has very intriguing prints on the outside, and the inside pattern is checked in blue and white like the tiny little lable on the side. The minute I saw it, I fell in love with it. It has a cute dedications "To only you, feel free to fly", and "Wings of desire" and as I like things that send a message, this is what made me buy it in the first place. It can be use as a phone case, because its fluffy on the inside, and that's how I'll be using it!
I looked thoroughly all over the internet to find a similar purse, and I did, for you guys!

The handmade earrings were a gift from my boyfriend, yey, and they are form a handmade/vintage  shop called Munisto. Munisto is a Bulgarian thing, but I believe they ship internationally, so check them out, they have really complex and original designs. If I could, I'd buy their entire collection, but I'll have to live with just these earrings. I really like dangling earrinngs, and this desingn in particular is great because the earrings have that brassy finish, which makes them look old and vintagy.

I really hope you' enjoyed this post, guys! xx

4 comments:

  1. That envelope purse is SO cute :)

    -Natasha
    www.hernameistashaa.blogspot.co.uk
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, really glad you like it, Natasha! Will give your blog a peek!

      Delete
  2. I love that purse! will be buying the similar one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, it's a very reasonable purchase, because it's so unique! Be sure to make a post if you buy it, I would really wanna see :)) xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my babblings, I try to answer every signle comment, so make sure you leave one (and a blog link as I love checking new blogs out)! Love, Hristina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...