Saturday 17 August 2013

Catrice Infinite Shine Lip Gloss Review



So, yesterday I purchased Catrice's Infinite Shine Gloss as I wanted to shift from the matte lipglosses I've been using recently. I switched from an Avon Colortrend matte gloss in the color Bliss, but I found it so boring and dull. And I stumbled upon this really shiny gloss and I bought it in an instant. And now, I'm gonna share with you what I think about it!

Price: Extremely reasonable. It was about $4 (as I'm converting it from BGN, I can't be quite sure), which for a lipgloss is surprisingly cheap. Also, I'm satisfied with the size of 6.0 ml. It looks like it's going to last me a long time.
Application: The aplicator is very soft and precise, it's extremely easy to apply evenly, and even if you make a mistake you can easily remove it from around your lips.
Color and texture: I bought mine in "Peach on the beach" (I think they copied that from Bourjois, but still it's a very cute name for a color!) It's not bright at all, just gives your lips a slight tint. The texture is not sticky at all, just like they promise in the description. The "Infinite Shine" part, however is not entirely true, as the shine lasts for about an hour.
Overall results: I'm very satisfied with the quality of this product, as it is rather cheap for a lipgloss, but still, it lasts longer than I expected, the texture is very pleasant and not annoyingly sticky at all. And I forgot to mention that it smells incredible - a bit like a vanilla cupcake, haha. So to sum up I'll be buying it again!

Hope you found it helpful! xx Do you prefet matte of shiny lipglosses? What's your favourite gloss at the moment?

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen, makes me really happy the you like it!

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! Especially for $4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Such a bargain! And great quality, too. Glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. looks like such a great colour and such a bargain
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Amy. I checked out your blog, really nice!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my babblings, I try to answer every signle comment, so make sure you leave one (and a blog link as I love checking new blogs out)! Love, Hristina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...