Monday 5 August 2013

The Liebster award!

  So, I'm very proud to say that the wonderful creator of Beauty chokes has nominated me for the Liebster award. As you probably know it's a way for bloggers with less than 200 followers to connect, get more follows, sort of "spread the word" and feel like a part of this lovely little blogging world!

So, I've been nominated another three times for the award! I can't say how extremely flattered I am. So spread the love to my lovely nominators - Bambi's Journal, Lola's Patchwork, and Nadine Heather! A BIG thank you, girls, it means the world to me!

The rules are: 
  1. You have to answer the 10 questions that your nominator gave you 
  2. You then have to nominate 10 bloggers who have under 200 followers and link them in the post 
  3. Come up with 10 new questions for the nominees to answer 
  4. Finally, inform the nominees so they can do their responses 

So, here are the answers to Beauty chokes's questions:
  1. What\who made you get into blogging? - I got inspired by Zoella, afer reading her blog for ages I finally decided to do this!
  2. What would you consider to be your most worn beauty product of all time? - I'd have to say Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer.
  3. Do you have a morning beauty regimen? If yes, do you stick to the same routine & products, or do you like to switch it up? - Currently I'm using RoC Energizing Cleansing Mousse, then a L'Oreal moisturiser, but I make changes sometimes.
  4. Any fashion or beauty pet peeves that you'd like to vent about?Not really, everyone can wear what they want to, except for leopard print outfits (like the whole outfit - shirt, leggings, glasses etc), yuck!
  5. What is your favorite designer brand and why? Well, if I had the chance I'd wear Louis Vuitton all the time, or Chanel. Can't quite decide between the two. And, it really is obvious why, haha.
  6. Do your friends or family know about your blog\channel? Well, my family does, and most of my freinds do, but I don't have it linked to facebook.
  7. Would you consider yourself to be rather an introvert or more of an extrovert? Weeell, it's king of hard to say, but I'd have to say introvert.
  8. If you could only wear one makeup product , such as foundation, mascara, lipstick,etc...what would it be? Concealer. As I don't feel confident enough without it. I'd do without lipstic very easily, however, haha.
  9. Are you an impulsive or a careful shopper? Impulsive. Crazy impulsive. I like somathing in the firts 0.4 seconds of seeing it, and buy it, straight away. Sometimes, I regret it.
  10. For how long have you been blogging? For almost a month now. Yey
Now, to Lola's questions:
  1. What’s the best bargain item you’ve ever had? - An "I love London" t-shirt, I bargained for it at Campden Market, haha.
  2. Are you careful with your pennies or an impulsive shopper? - Impulsive.
  3. What’s your pride and joy product/clothing/accessorie? - My envelope-print purse.
  4. What’s your morning Beauty regimen? - Already answered that one :D
  5. If you could only have 3 beauty products what would they be? - BB cream, lipgloss, mascara.
  6. What’s in your hand bag? - Too many things, it's a handbag after all, I've stuffed it with everything you can imagine.
  7. What’s your pet peeve when it comes to beauty/fashion? - Already answered that one :D
  8. What/who made you start blogging ? - Already answered that one :D
  9. What do you have on your desk when you’re blogging? - The normal stuff, I don't use a notebook or sth. like that.
  10. What’s your advice to fellow bloggers? - Be creative and original. Never copy ideas.
  11. What’s your day job? - I don't sahve one, still at school.
Shannon's qeustions:

If you had to listen to one of these types of music all day, what would you rather listen to, rap, one direction or Metallica? - Metallica all the way
Cats or dogs?- Dogs
What made you want to start blogging?- Already answered that one :D
What type of blog do you run? - Fashion/Lifestyle
Your favourite type of shoes? - Heels
If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go? - London, again and again.
Your favourite animal? - Beagle.
Favourite TV programme? - I don't watch Tv that much.
If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? Some fashion company CEO.
If you could have any superpower what would it be and how would you use it? Timetravel.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Working in England or traveling the world.

Nadine's qeustions:

My 10 nominees are:
  1. Stylishly Sierra
  2. Love From Angelic
  3. Talking about M
  4. Celia's Antics
  5. The Brunette Beauty Blogger
  6. Wake up to make up
  7. Make up moo
  8. Pineapple Dazzle
  9. Hai there Chloe
  10. LikeAFleur  
Spread the love, ladies! My questions for you are:
  1. If you could live in a city of your choice, where would that be?
  2. If you had to choose one song to listen to on replay, for a month, what would it be?
  3. What inspired you to start blogging, and who's your favourite blogger?
  4. Long hair or short hair?
  5. You're the only person left alive on Earth, what do you do?
  6. Do you have a lifelong dream that you have already accomplished?
  7. If you won $1000, what would be the first thing you buy?
  8. What are your travel make up essentials?
  9. One book you would read over and over?
  10. If you had the chance, which blogger/celebrity would you meet up with?
Hope you take part, and hope you enjoy! Send me links with your answers!


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! It was nice to get to know you through your answers! I am an impulse buyer too!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's really nice of you! Just checked out your blog, quitre extravagant, love it!

      Delete
  2. Ooh! Thank you so muchhh! This is so exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got one of these from someone too and sepnt hours trying to find blogs to nominate then only 1 person followed back and posted their answers! Sad huh! I hope the sites you picked follow you back! Your blog is really great by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's really hard to find bloggers who haven't already answered. It's not really necessery for them to follow back, I think. But answering the questions would be great :)

      Delete
  4. I was largely inspired by Zoella as well! oh and the full leopard print outfits....oh yeah, not my thing either haha
    You deserved the nomination, much love xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my babblings, I try to answer every signle comment, so make sure you leave one (and a blog link as I love checking new blogs out)! Love, Hristina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...