Wednesday 28 August 2013

My Summer Sum-up!

So, this happens to be my summer sum-up, in a few quite awesome pictures, for one quite awesome summer!


I've been quite busy this summer, with trying to figure out what to do with my life and which UK university to choose, but I had quite the extraordinary time with my friends and family this summer! First, my vacation in Sozopol with my girls and my boyfriend(you can see in the pictures my boyfriend trying to eat me up, he's failing though). We spent the most amazing 5 days there, and I must say I ahve once again rediscovered my love for the seaside. Can you honestly think of something better than burying your toes in the sand and listening to the whisper of the waves? I know I can't.
Next, was my vacation with my parents in a little picturesque SPA resort. It's a place where you can be alone with your thoughts and everything, but it's not really my thing. Anyhow, on our way back we saw some paragliders (second picture), they were flying so low we could hear them talking! It was quite the exciting experience. I've become really fascinated with paragliding, and I'm considering trying it next year, as there's a paragliding school right outside the resort!
I decided to write this little post to keep you up to date with what I've been doin this summer, hope you enjoyed! What have you been up to? If you have a similar post, send me some links :)

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read my babblings, I try to answer every signle comment, so make sure you leave one (and a blog link as I love checking new blogs out)! Love, Hristina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...