Wednesday 14 August 2013

The best vacation ever, in pictures!

Hey again! As you probably already know from previous posts, I recently went on holiday, and now I have decided to share some of the awesomeness with you guys. I love photography, but unfortunately I don't have a professional camera, so the pictures are from my lovely friend Deni's Canon EOS 70D. Enjoy, they are really brathtaking!

Sunrise, captured from the train. Pretty!
Sunset on Golden Fish beach
A flock of seagulls, awesome!
Us, having some beach fun xD


Unfortunately, we had a terrible start to our journey - the worst train-ride ever. Thirteen hours in the crappiest train imaginable, such bad luck :/. Anyhow, it was worth it, because the seaside is sooo astonishingly beautiful, it's the greatest feeling to just stand there and stare at the horizon, arr! xD Besides, Bulgarian seaside resorts are a great destination, a mixture of culture, history, clear water and hot sand... Dreamy! Especially Sozopol,(the resort where we stayed) particularly because there's so much to do - we went to some rock clubs, bars, pubs, even a Chinese restaurant and really had a blast! Overall, best vacation. Ever.

To any of you who don't know anything about Bulgaira , check this out, it's definitely worth it :).

Hope you enjoyed the pictures! xx

3 comments:

  1. Hristina, it is incredibly beautiful - the pictures are just mesmerizing! Unbelievable... And also you, girls, are stunning - I especially love the picture with girls waving in the background;-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria! It makes me really happy that you like the pictures! Yes, the one with our friends photobombing us is my favourite, too! Hilarious! Thanks again for the lovely comment!

      Delete
  2. We're nominating ur blog for a Liebster blog award! Go to our blog tomorrow for all the details!

    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my babblings, I try to answer every signle comment, so make sure you leave one (and a blog link as I love checking new blogs out)! Love, Hristina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...