Thursday 16 January 2014

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Review

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

   I was in the market for a new mascara, not that I need one, but that's how life works. I decided to try something pretty affordable, yet good. As I love natural fibre brushes, and not plastic ones, I decided to pick up the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. It's a great bargain, the packaging is really cute, and the biggest perk of all - the fibre brsuh.

Price & packaging: It comes for about 6.35$, which is quite reasonable for a drugstore mascara. The packaging is quite appealing, at least for me as I love the pink-green combo. It may seem tacky to some people, but I must say no to that. I absolutely love it. 
Clumping & how long it lasts: Maybelline describes it as "Lots of volume. No clumps, no mess", which is pretty much true. It lasts a reasonable ammount of time, without you having to reapply it, and the handy applicator prevents any clumps. It seems to grab all the teeny-tiny lashes, and gives lots of volume for that glamorous, built up look. 
Overall verdict: A great drugstore mascara, everything you're looking for in a product like that. Reasonably priced, lasts a lifetime and it's a lifesaver if you're on a budget and can't really splurge on a high-end mascara. I would definitely recommend the Great Lash to anyone who is looking for the perfect bargain, as that's what it is.

Have you tried Maybelline mascaras. How about this one? What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. I love cheap mascaras that are actually good! I use them as my daily ones and only use the expensive ones for nights out and special occasions :)

    Http://fairytaleprettypicture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, me too! Sometimes drugstore mascaras ere even better than high end ones ;)

      Delete
  2. Great review, I'm pleased to see you liked it as I have the same one ready to be opened :) x
    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a relief, huh :) It's great you're gonna love it!

      Delete
  3. great review! very helpful.
    Maybe we can follow each other on GFC , facebook and Bloglovin, if you want? Let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try a Maybelline mascara! I may have to grab one tomorrow
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used this throughout my teens! It really is the best you could hope for at such a price, Maybelline do know what they're doing when it comes to mascara! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blog Award on my blog click on the link for the details...
    http://tessajoybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    P.s I used to use this and loved it but then I converted to their new big eyes mascara.. worth a try its great!

    Tess x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my babblings, I try to answer every signle comment, so make sure you leave one (and a blog link as I love checking new blogs out)! Love, Hristina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...