Friday 20 December 2013

O.P.I. Oy-Another Polish Joke - the perfect glittery polish!

o.p.i oy-another polish joke

So, it's Christmas time. And what's more perfect for a Christmas dinner or a New year's Eve party than glitter? Yes. Glitter is all around us in December, so I decided to go with it and bought an O.P.I glittery nail polish in the colur "Oy-Another Polish Joke" (wierd name, I know). It's my first golden glittery nailpolish/topcoat, as I'm not a fan of gold - it can be too tacky at times.
BUT. I must say this is the most amazing nailpolish I've ever bought. It was on sale, so I got it on 30% off - for 7$ it's a total bargain.
The colour ispurely gorgeous, a shimmering gold, with metalic notes. In some lights it looks slightly yellowish, but in a good way. If you do just one coat of it, it is just a slight shimmer and will work great as a top coat.
If you generously apply two coats, it looks opaque but still it's extremely sparkly. Perfect to spice up an outfit for New Year's Eve. It would look great combined with a little black dress - very classy, and not too out there.
Now to mention how awesome the brush is. It applies evenly, it's big enough but not too big, so it works great even on my smallish nails. Here it is, beware of the sparkle!


This nailpolish lasts for ages. And when I say ages, I mean it. Nothing lasts well on my nails, because I'm one of those people who bite their nails a bit when they're nervous. I have a huge problem with that, but this O.P.I polish lasted for a whole week straight. I must say I am SO impressed with this.

Overall, this is by far my holy grail nailpolish - it can be used as a top coat, as a regular polish, lasts forever and on half-price it's just a total win. I'm wearing it on Christmas and New year's eve - so that's saying something. My adivice - buy this! It's the best investment I've made for years haha.

What's your favourite O.P.I. nailpolish? Have you used this one?

1 comment:

  1. It looks like it would be a lovely shade! I'll have to keep my eye out for it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my babblings, I try to answer every signle comment, so make sure you leave one (and a blog link as I love checking new blogs out)! Love, Hristina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...