Wednesday 30 October 2013

What I've been up to, and a project idea

Birthday present, painted especially for me!

Add caption
Let's start with the simple "'I've been busy", because I have. It was my 18th birthday this month, and as I failed to do a birthayd presents post, I'm showing you perhaps the most personal present I got - a picture, which a very tallented friend of mine painted especially for me. 
As you can see, it has a little version of Big Ben on it *faints* and the British flag, which takes me to another thing I've been up to - applying for universities in the UK. As moving to the UK has been my dream for as long as I can remember, this is reaaally important for me, almost as important as it is timetaking. Also, I have been trying healthy living - I'm doing some Chinese Tzi Gun excercies, and trying t eat less junk food (and failing miserably at this).
So, naturally, I have almost no time for blogging. But I promice I'll make up for it, lots of posts coming up. Both fashion and beauty related
And also I have a question for you guys, what do you think about a university-related post - applying, choosing a course (this was particularly tough for me as I was really torn between 2 things, so I'd gladly give some tips) tips for a personal statement, tips for organising your moving etc., as right now this is a hot topic for me, and I need to let it out. And also, as I'm having kind of a hard time at it, I'd really like to help at least some of you guys/girls going through the same thing!

So would you find a University Help series interesting, and what have you guys been up to!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! That painting is awesome. And I'm sure that a lot of people will find a university help series really helpful :) I also nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award, I hope you get time to take part!

    http://simplicity12.blogspot.fr/2013/11/the-versatile-blogger-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my babblings, I try to answer every signle comment, so make sure you leave one (and a blog link as I love checking new blogs out)! Love, Hristina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...