Friday 6 September 2013

Street style: Get the Miranda Kerr look

miranda kerr street style
So, we all amire Miranda Kerr's style. She's always sophisticated, even in her everyday life she looks effortlessly beautiful and stylish. Of course, her iconic pencil skirts and dresses are what she's most famous for, but that's not what makes her a style-role model. Every single outfit of hers is divine, seriously, I would die to be able to copy at least one of her outfits. But unfortunately, I don't have the money for a Prada bag. 

And as I've stumbled upon so many Miranda pins on Pinterest, I've decided to show you guys some items on the more affordable end that are really similar to what she wears. I really hope you find this as exciting as I do, as Miranda Kerr is one of my idols, I've seen every single one of ther interview, I adore her Aussie accent, and most of all, her one-of-a-kind style. Here we go!

Pencil skirt - H&M/ Sequin Silver Dress - yoox.xom/ Timeless Nile Over Knee Boot - ASOS / Polka Dot Chiffon shirt - Mango/ Sheer Chiffon Blouse - H&M/ Soft Bowling Bag - Zara/ High-waisted Pensil Skirt - Oasis/

Combining a few of these items will surely help you get that look you admire - effortless, classy, chic. Hope you enjoyed! Do you love Miranda Kerr as much as I do?

18 comments:

  1. I totally agree, she has amazing style and a look that if copied can really give you a touch of class! I love this post- favourited it on bloglovin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Thanks for the fave, darling, really happy that you liked it! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow amazing style :)

    I was wondering if we could follow each other. It would be great, just let me know :)

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, thanks for stopping by! Lovely blog you have there!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for following. I followed back on Bloglovin :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely blog sweet!
    Miranda Kerr is so effortlessly stylish, I'm obsessed with over knee boots at the moment! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I know,me too, unfortunately I'm too short to wear them! Miranda Kerr is my idol, shes absolutely gorgeous! <3
      Thanks for following, lovely!

      Delete
  4. This is a great blog! Look forward to your next post. Love the polka dot shirt Miranda Kerr is wearing, she's a great style icon.

    www.jennadoesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you darling, the polka dot shirt is amazing, I love sheer chiffon blouses <3 Thank you for the follow, looking forward to your next posts, too!

      Delete
  5. Love Miranda Kerr's style! Always looks amazing. My favourite item you picked out is definitely the handbag :) x x
    The Style Picnic

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what I'd have to do to look like Miranda Kerr, but I don't think clothes are gonna get me there :/ haha that being said, I do love the shirts you picked xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well, that's very true, but at least we can copy her style, haha! Thanks, really heppy that you like them!

      Delete
  7. I love Miranda Kerr and her sytle, she always looks so classy. I love the blue high-waisted skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh high-waisted skirts are just amazing! And yes, Miranda is just perfect!

      Delete
  8. I love Miranda Kerr, her style is impeccable she always looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! That's why I adore her! A true style icon :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my babblings, I try to answer every signle comment, so make sure you leave one (and a blog link as I love checking new blogs out)! Love, Hristina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...